Stora Skuggan Silphium Eau De Parfum 30ml
Stora Skuggan is an avant garde scent maker of the highest quality. They make all of their stunning fragrances by hand in their lab in Stockholm, Sweden. Ordinarily, we would try to put into our own words the characteristics of a scent, but in this case it would mean you would miss the lyrical eloquence of Stora Skuggan's own description, so here it is in all its poetic glory:
Silphium (probably of the genus Ferula) was a plant that grew in the area of Cyrene, present day Libya, and was widely renowned as a spice, medicinal herb and perfume ingredient throughout the empires of the classical antiquity. It was praised by Greek philosophers and writers, as well as Roman emperors and cookbook authors. Our rendition of this historical plant is created by researching surviving assumed relatives of Silphium, using aromachemicals (the molecular building blocks of scents) to create an accord that we feel represents what descriptions remains. This is set against a background of ancient incense, woods and leather.
Please Note: We are currently only able to ship perfumes within the UK due to international rules and restrictions.
- Top Notes: Silphium, Cistus, Accord
- Mid Notes: Cinnamon, Tobacco, Geranium, Black Pepper, Ginger, Clove
- Base Notes: Frankincense, Cedarwood, Myrrh, Leather
- Size: 30ml
- Made by hand in Stockholm
- Note: contains beeswax, so not strictly vegan
Ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Bht, Dipropylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Linalool
- Free shipping on orders over £150.
- We ship to most countries around the world.
- All orders are tracked and signed-for.
- International taxes & duties can be prepaid at checkout.
- Final shipping rates confirmed at checkout.
- For more information visit our Delivery & Returns page.