Welcome to our careers page
Please find all open positions below:
Social Media & Content Manager
We have a rare but exciting opportunity to join our Sales & Marketing team; we are looking for a highly organised and sociable individual with natural creative flair and a desire to work within menswear. The role is based in Holborn, London at the Oliver Spencer and Favourbrook HQ.
Your core responsibilities will be as follows:
- To manage all operational aspects of Oliver Spencer & Favourbrook social media channels; maximising reach potential, strategically growing our audiences and constantly looking at ways to enrich these branded touchpoints.
- To manage the production of all written and visual branded content for Oliver Spencer & Favourbrook; ensuring it is aligned with each brand’s tone of voice and with cross-channel commercial objectives.
As the Social Media & Content Manager you will report directly in to the General Manager and eCommerce Manager.
Your duties will be as follows:
- Plan, schedule and publish content across both brand’s social media networks.
- Own the Oliver Spencer & Favourbrook social media strategy; ensuring goals align with brand marketing objectives and commercial goals.
- Create exclusive photo and video content for social media; capturing the ‘fly-on-the-wall’ moments, staff-style, etc.
- Build and use a bank of ‘found’ media that can be used for story-telling; rich in culture and lifestyle references that underpin Oliver Spencer & Favourbrook brand values
- Own and manage the Oliver Spencer & Favourbrook tone of voice; ensuring consistency across all touch points and manage the constantly evolving shape of brand language and tone.
- Create and develop all copy elements; produce content for seasonal uploads across all channels, i.e. homepage content, product descriptions, email / newsletter, paid / organic social captions, press releases and SEO articles.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with and develop key relationships with VIPs and influencers across all social channels.
- Deliver weekly, monthly and seasonal reports across on social activity across all channels; measuring performance against KPI benchmarks and outlining key development areas for growth.
- Work with Customer Service / retail team to ensure all service-related queries are resolved / escalated within reasonable timeframe to maximise customer satisfaction and retention.
- Stay informed with competitor social media activity to ensure Oliver Spencer & Favourbrook are current – communicate, divert and align where necessary.
The candidate will have / be:
- 2 years’ experience in similar role(s) within the menswear industry;
- Natural journalistic qualities; understands the semantics and importance of good copywriting,
- An ability to write in multiple tones of voice;
- Possess an innate vocabulary of technical fashion and clothing jargon / terminology;
- Knowledge and experience of SEO and keyword strategy; and an understanding of how to incorporate this in to compelling and engaging written content;
- A digital native who embraces the use of technology to streamline content creation;
- Organised; able to plan, schedule and collaborate with all relevant stakeholders on communications plans and content outlay;
- An appreciation for the creative process and possess a tasteful sensibility and the motivation to immerse themselves in relevant resources, trends, ideas, and cultural influences;
- Able to deliver accurate and punctual content under tight deadlines within budget;
- Have a strong sense of commercial, brand and technical awareness, whilst keeping up to date with current trends;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite
In return the you can expect to join a small, tight-knit team who are passionate about the brands. Expect a rare opportunity to become a key member of the team and have a real influence on the company’s success.
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com if you would like us to keep your details on record.