Stora Skuggan Moonmilk Eau De Parfum 30ml
Stora Skuggan is an avant garde scent maker of the highest quality. They make all of their stunning fragrances by hand in their lab in Stockholm, Sweden. Ordinarily, we would try to put into our own words the characteristics of a scent, but in this case it would mean you would miss the lyrical eloquence of Stora Skuggan's own description, so here it is in all its poetic glory:
The famous Swiss naturalist Conrad Gessner is considered the founder of modern zoology, but as a true 16th century scientist he was also: a prominent physician, botanist, linguist and – of course – spelunking adventurer.
In his 'Descriptio Montis Fracti sive Montis Pilati' from 1555, he chronicles his climb to the summit of Mount Pilatus, but we also get to follow him into the caves of the Alps. 'At night, the moon shines into the cave so brightly the light itself seems to take form, like a mist. It gathers in the ceiling and makes the limestone stalactites glitter and gleam, dripping tears of white liquid into puddles on the rock floor that never dries. Moonmilk.'
Please Note: We are currently only able to ship perfumes within the UK due to international rules and restrictions.
- Top Notes: Black Tea, Lime
- Mid Notes: Cardamom, Lily of the Valley, Mandarin, Black Pepper
- Base Notes: Sandalwood (Mysore), Tan Leather
- Size: 30ml
- Made by hand in Stockholm
- Note: contains beeswax, so not strictly vegan
Ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Parfum, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Linalyl Acetate, Limonene, Citral, Bht, Dipropylene Glycol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Eugenol
- Free shipping on orders over £150.
- We ship to most countries around the world.
- All orders are tracked and signed-for.
- International taxes & duties can be prepaid at checkout.
- Final shipping rates confirmed at checkout.
- For more information visit our Delivery & Returns page.