Elmer Down Mitten Glove Brown
Glove makers since 1893, Elmer know a thing or two about keeping your digits warm and protected from the elements. These brown mitts are constructed from a cotton and nylon shell, and feature down filling for incomparable warmth. With a high-pile fleece lining, and a draw-cord adjusted snap button opening for quick and easy on/off, they are the perfect off-duty glove and will handle the very worst the elements can throw at you.
- Small: 7 inches
- Medium: 8 inches
- Large: 9 inches
(Your size is the circumference of your hand at the widest point of your palm)
- Fabric Composition: Shell: 60% Cotton, 40% Nylon. Insulation: Down. Lining: 100% Polyester.
- Made in China
- Do not Wash
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Tumble Dry
- Do not Iron
- Do not Dry Clean
- Split cuff with snap button closure
- Open underside with drawcord adjustment
- Free shipping on orders over £150.
- We ship to most countries around the world.
- All orders are tracked and signed-for.
- International taxes & duties can be prepaid at checkout.
- Final shipping rates confirmed at checkout.
- For more information visit our Delivery & Returns page.