The Autumns of Spring - Jordan Sullivan
Made in England
The Autumns of Spring’ is the third title in a trio of publications by artist Jordan Sullivan. The book takes the viewer on a disorientating trip around Claude Monet’s gardens at Giverny, with close up photographs of acid coloured flowers and soft focus imagery. The book comes with a signed print and is accompanied by an album titled ‘In the Garden of Sorrowful Suns’ by Jordan’s musical project The Sun At Night.
- 145mm x 200mm
- 62 pages
- Foiled cover
- With signed print
- First Edition of 100
- Hand numbered
- Free shipping on orders over £150.
- We ship to most countries around the world.
- All orders are tracked and signed-for.
- International taxes & duties can be prepaid at checkout.
- Final shipping rates confirmed at checkout.
- For more information visit our Delivery & Returns page.