Oliver Spencer x Niwaki Hortus Gardening Jacket Wentworth Navy
The Hortus Gardening Jacket is a regular-fit rugged chore jacket constructed from a durable organic cotton cloth with a slight stretch for additional comfort. Gardeners have never had it so good! It comes unlined and features three front patch pockets for your tools, bulbs, sandwiches and whatever else gardeners stick in their pockets. The adjustable drawcord waist is a handy addition for when the temperature drops and you need to insulate.
- Regular-fit chore jacket. Fits true to size, take your normal size.
- Model wears a size M
- Model measures: Chest 39 ½" / 100cm, Height 6'1 ½" / 186.5cm
Our production team have hand-measured each garment, so the sizes you see below are reflective of this style. Compare the sizes below to one of your favourite fitting garments at home to find your perfect size.
Measurements are taken from the outside of the garment, lying flat and then doubled for your convenience. Therefore a 20" chest lying flat will measure 40" around.
If you still have any questions or concerns about size or fit then feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service team on +44 207 269 6469
|Sleeve Length (cm)||63||64||65||66||67||68|
|Centre Back Length (cm)||65||66||67||68||69||71|
- Fabric Composition: 97% Organic Cotton 3% Spandex
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Regular-fit chore jacket for everyday wear
- Double-ended matte black zip fastening
- Three front patch pockets and one flap pocket
- Two rear patch pockets
- Wash 30°
- Free shipping on orders over £150.
- We ship to most countries around the world.
- All orders are tracked and signed-for.
- International taxes & duties can be prepaid at checkout.
- Final shipping rates confirmed at checkout.
- For more information visit our Delivery & Returns page.