Niwaki Sentei Ikebana Scissors Black
Niwaki's Ikenobo-style scissors are traditionally for Japanese flower arranging. The short, broad blades are strong enough for woody cuts in hard stems. They take a bit of getting used to, but if the discipline of ikebana is something you aspire to, it's well worth it.
- KA-70 carbon steel
- Made in Sanjo, Japan
- Free shipping on orders over £150.
- We ship to most countries around the world.
- All orders are tracked and signed-for.
- International taxes & duties can be prepaid at checkout.
- Final shipping rates confirmed at checkout.
- For more information visit our Delivery & Returns page.