Coram Jacket Kildale Indigo Rinse
The Coram Jacket is our unstructured take on a classic Nehru style. Referencing elements of the chore jacket, this style is cut in lightweight, textured organic cotton. Featuring a stand Nehru collar it is unlined with an internal patch pocket. It's a great alternative to a Harrington blouson and perfect for summer layering.
- Regular-fit jacket; best worn with a shirt or t-shirt underneath
- Measures true-to-size; take your regular size but if you're looking for a looser fit then take a size up
- Model is wearing a size 40 jacket
- Model measures: Chest 40"/ 101cm, Height 6'1 ½ "/ 187 cm
Our production team have hand-measured each garment, so the sizes you see below are reflective of this style. Compare the sizes below to one of your favourite fitting garments at home to find your perfect size.
Measurements are taken from the outside of the garment, lying flat and then doubled for your convenience. Therefore a 20" chest lying flat will measure 40" around.
If you still have any questions or concerns about size or fit then feel free to email us at email@example.com or call our customer service team on +44 207 269 6469
|Sleeve Length (cm)||65||65.5||66||66.5||67.5||68.5|
|Centre Back Length (cm)||68||69||70||71||73||75|
- Fabric composition: 100% indigo dyed cotton
- Made in United Kingdom
- Unstructured, lightweight nehru jacket
- Rinse-washed for soft, natural, relaxed look
- Ethically-sourced natural horn button fastening
- Unlined with three front patch pockets
- One internal patch pocket
- Wash at 30°
- Free shipping on orders over £150.
- We ship to most countries around the world.
- All orders are tracked and signed-for.
- International taxes & duties can be prepaid at checkout.
- Final shipping rates confirmed at checkout.
- For more information visit our Delivery & Returns page.