Welcome to our careers page
Please find all open positions below:
Accessories Store Manager
- Maximise and drive retail sales for Oliver Spencer Studio store.
- Manage all operational aspects of Oliver Spencer Studio store.
- Be an ambassador for Oliver Spencer and lead by example on and off the shop floor.
- Drive and manage sales in-line with financial objectives set; working to weekly, monthly, seasonal and annual brand / store objectives and managing store KPI’s.
- Maintain a high-level of customer service; developing close relationships with key customers that encourage loyalty and exceed expectations.
- Manage and curate the third party brand and product assortment; working with brands that complement the product mix and provide a compelling and engaging customer experience.
- Work closely with General Manager on range plan for 58 Lambs Conduit Street to ensure the store proposition hits objective guidelines that support commercial growth.
- Monitor the market and local activity to ensure the product, service and store proposition is current, competitive and tailored to our audience.
- Work with Marketing team to develop retail marketing + communications calendar; planning customer, promotional and store events for 58 Lambs Conduit Street and continually look at ways drive new business to store whilst maintaining and improving customer retention.
- Manage and oversee the presentation of the store; collaborating with Visual Merchandiser to ensure the visual displays are exciting, energetic and engaging. Manage and oversee stock control in-store; handling seasonal deliveries and weekly replenishments whilst maintaining a safe and well organised stock room. Coordinate quarterly stock takes and continually look at ways to improve loss-prevention and shrinkage.
- Work with eCom team to provide / produce third party product shoots, product descriptions and product launches to ensure that the Studio store concept has web visibility and social media presence.
- Ensure the store operates according to and in compliance with all regulatory, environmental and legal rules and requirements.
Work Experience and Skills
This role would be very well suited to an individual with prior fashion / lifestyle / footwear sales experience and looking to move in to a role that offers development skills in Fashion & Lifestyle buying and merchandising.
You will be working primarily on your own in the store (although our clothing store is only next door), so you must be a motivated individual that can work with autonomy and a proud and passionate shop-keeper.
Salary is dependent on experience.
eCommerce & Customer Service Executive
The eCommerce & Customer Service Executive is responsible for managing online customer service and overseeing order fulfilment and site merchandising. This role reports in to the eCommerce Manager.
- Manage day-to-day customer queries via email, telephone and website; offering prompt and exceptional customer service.
- Liaise with warehouse team; fraud check and approve all orders and work together to ensure order fulfilment and order delivery expectations are met and exceeded where possible.
- Oversee returns; ensuring that refunds and exchanges are handled promptly and processed within returns window.
- Troubleshoot customer issues, spot opportunities and propose recommendations to optimise customer satisfaction. Maintain a positive, solution orientated attitude.
- Collaborate with retail team to build awareness of product knowledge, brand culture and activity and ensure that cross-channel customer experience is consistent and seamless.
- Build meaningful relationships with VIP customers; monitor their behaviour and implement strategy to encourage long-lasting loyalty and good will.
- Provide monthly customer service KPI reports and insights to customers interactions; successes and failures.
- Site Maintenance & Merchandising
- Weekly stock replenishment checks; monitor best-sellers and provide feedback on your findings to cross-channel teams to optimise selling opportunities.
- Assist with product launches and takedowns; help with image uploading, product descriptions and category management. Suggest ways to enrich product data to drive better conversion and cross-selling functions.
- +1 years’ experience in eCommerce Customer Service and preferably a fashion retail background.
- Passionate about men’s fashion and customer experience.
- Impeccable communicator in written and verbal English is essential. Multi-lingual advantageous.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills. Ability to work to deadlines. Attention to detail. Ability to work independently as well as a team player.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel. Knowledge of Zendesk and Magento is desirable.