Employment at Oliver Spencer
Temporary Ecommerce Assistant for Oliver Spencer and Favourbrook
based in Holborn, London One Week 30 July - 3 August 2018
Assisting the eCom manager with:
- Product uploading
- Image quality checking.
- Spelling and grammar checking.
- Organising product information in a logical way with excel.
- Online site audits.
- On site visual merchandising
Skills & Experience
- Good excel experience.
- Able to read and write in fluent English.
- Digitally minded and enthusiastic about websites, the internet and digital marketing.
- Meticulous eye for detail.
- Ability to apply instructions to tasks – fast learner.
- Experience with Magento or CMS preferred but not essential.
- Experience with accurate data input preferred but not essential.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: £65.00 /day
Apply: email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekend Sales Executive
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and personable and enjoys giving superb customer service, to work across our London stores, Saturdays 10-7 and Sundays 11.30-5. If interested, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. You must have previous menswear retail experience and speak fluent English.