Employment at Oliver Spencer
Junior Menswear Designer, Oliver Spencer
We're on the lookout for a junior designer to join our team at Oliver Spencer. What we're looking for:
- 2 years design experience
- Design knowledge, skill and experience across multi-products but with a strong interest and high understanding of jersey and knitwear, from sourcing yarns to knitting garments.
- Good research skills, drawing inspiration and influence from many primary and creative sources.
- Strong awareness of the menswear market, both London and internationally.
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop and In-Design.
- Good communicator, experience of working with yarn suppliers, mills and manufacturers from sourcing to prototypes and full sample collections.
- Experience of Portuguese and UK manufacturing preferred but not essential.
- Organised, reliable and a good team player.
- Responsible for own work whilst supporting seniors as necessary.
- Good initiative, intuition and adaptability to work on multi products, across multiple ranges and seasons, and capsule collections or exclusive design options.
- Strong understanding of range planning and product costings, including all manufacturing costs and retail margins.
- Experience of runway shows including pre-show preparations and back stage assistance preferred but also not essential.
Please apply with a digital portfolio showing current work samples, and your CV, to email@example.com
Sales Executive for Oliver Spencer at Le Bon Marche, Paris
We are looking for a French speaking Sales Executive to run our corner in Le Bon Marche, Paris. The job will involve selling to customers, visual merchandising, maintaining stock levels and liaising in English with the London team. Working will be 35 hours a week, Tuesday to Saturday. Training will involve some days in London.
- have previous menswear retail experience
- be fluent in French and English
- be self-motivated
- be passionate about customer service
If interested, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekend Sales Executive
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and personable and enjoys giving superb customer service, to work principally in our Shoreditch store Saturdays 10-7 and Sundays 11.30-5. Sometimes you will also need to work in our Holborn or Soho stores. If interested, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. You must have previous menswear retail experience and speak fluent English.