Terms & Conditions
Online Returns and Cancellation Policy
You can return goods you have ordered from us if Merchandise is not satisfactory or which does not correspond with its description or which fails to comply with any other item implied by the sale of Goods Act 1979. Goods must be returned / exchanged within 14 days (from receipt of goods) in their original condition after this we reserve the right to accept a refund or exchange.
If you wish to cancel your order:
(a) You can notify us by email to email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 7269 6467 before we have dispatched the goods to you or
(b) Where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with the clause set out above.
We kindly remind our customers that invoices and requests for Tax Free Refunds must be made at the time of purchase. This is a statement of Policy only, which may be changed at any time and does not affect your statutory rights.
Tax & Duties
All quoted prices include 20% VAT, for any products delivered outside of the EU the 20% VAT will automatically be removed from the products when you reach the point of payment; however you will be responsible for paying a Customs duty / Excise duty and/or import VAT that may arise at the delivery destination.
Please contact your country's customs to find out how much these costs might be.
We regard these as essential cookies and must be accepted in order to continue use of the website.
Third party & targeting cookies are connected with services such as social media networks that provide like and share buttons.
Acceptance of Terms
Terms and Conditions for use of oliverspencer.co.uk
In these Terms and Conditions we, our, us, refers to Oliver Spencer's.
If you object to any of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement, you should not use any of the products or on-line services provided here, and should leave the Website immediately.
By using the Website you agree to not use it for any illegal or malicious purposes. You also agree to respect and abide by all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website. You also agree to not compromise the security of the Website, or attempt to gain access to secured areas or any sensitive information stored on the Website.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
Oliver Spencer reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement by visiting this page.
Oliver Spencer will have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
All orders placed by you and the purchases of goods from us (whether via our website, by telephone, or by any other means we may permit) are on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by us, either (i) by delivery of the goods to you, or (ii) by providing the goods you have purchased to you in store, at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between us.
On the Website, you may place an order for a product or products advertised for sale. All orders placed by you and purchases of goods by you from us are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order or purchase for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in those circumstances.
Pricing and Payment
Occasionally, we advertise goods at a promotional price, to be claimed via a promotional code. You must quote the relevant promotional code, otherwise you may be charged the full price.
Occasionally, errors may occur resulting in goods being incorrectly priced or described. In this case, we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. We reserve the right to correct any errors from time to time. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.
Unless you choose to collect the goods from one of our shops and except in exceptional circumstances, we aim to deliver the goods in accordance with your order usually within the stated delivery time (except in exceptional circumstances) but not more than 30 days after the day you place your order, unless otherwise agreed between you and us. We reserve the right to deliver an order in installments by separate delivery shipments.
Collect from Store
Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract between us will take place when we hand the purchased goods over to you in store.
If you need to cancel your order after you have submitted it, please contact us.
In the event that you do not collect your order within the timeline communicated at point of order or otherwise agreed with us, we reserve the right to cancel your order and refund the price you have paid after the specified period ends.
All goods are subject to availability. While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, if we have insufficient stock to supply or deliver the goods ordered and paid for by you, we will either (at our discretion) cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or attempt to contact you using the details you have provided to us to ask you how you wish to proceed. We may, at our discretion, process any part of the order which is available. Where goods are out of stock, we will refund you the price paid for such goods as soon as possible.
Limitation of Liability
Oliver Spencer will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website.
Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of Oliver Spencer and their employees or agents.
All intellectual property of Oliver Spencer, such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of Oliver Spencer.
By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Oliver Spencer, and that you will refrain from copying, causing to be copied, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.
The information is provided on the understanding that the Website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision.
The information contained with the Website is provided on an "as is" basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the oliverspencer.co.uk Website, and cannot provide any representation that using the Website will be error-free.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to Websites operated by other parties. We do not control such Websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such Websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such Websites.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the Website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
Bayertree Ltd, Holding Company. Registered in England No. 2463491.
Vat No.GB 497 5601 06
Oliver Spencer X Polaroid Originals x Oliver J Woods Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is: Bayertree Ltd t/a Oliver Spencer (company no 2463491) whose registered office is at 62 Lambs Conduit Street, Bloomsbury, London WC1N 3LW.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/
- 5Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 31st March 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The competition is open to persons aged 16 years or over except employees of Bayertree Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Entrants must like the competition post on Instagram, Follow the @oliverspencer Instagram account and then tag three friends (using @ symbols and their friends username) in the competition post to be correctly entered into the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by Bayertree Ltd t/a Oliver Spencer
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected from the Oliver Spencer Store located at 19 Kensington Park Road, London W11 2EU.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
- Bayertree Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following @OliverSpencer on Instagram in order to enter.
- Bayertree Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Bayertree Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.