Ro To To Washi Pile Crew Socks Oatmeal
Created using a yarn that is also used to create the paper used in Japanese bank notes, these “WASHI PILE CREW SOCKS” is made with Manila hemp, a naturally light and sturdy material that offers excellent water absorption and moisture release properties. It is a technically difficult yarn to knit with pile, this sock is created using a special knitting machine and outstanding craftsmanship.
Size: Small (UK 3.5 - 6.5), Medium (UK 7 - 9), Large (UK 10 - 12)
- Free shipping on orders over £150.
- We ship to most countries around the world.
- All orders are tracked and signed-for.
- International taxes & duties can be prepaid at checkout.
- Final shipping rates confirmed at checkout.
- For more information visit our Delivery & Returns page.