Ro To To Mohair Socks Green
These RoToTo brushed mohair is made from hair of Angora goats and has a unique glossy surface and excellent breathability. These reversible socks are made of rare kid mohair for extra heat retention and comfort. Only one side of the fabric is napped, so you can change up your look according to your mood with this versatile item.
- Medium (UK 7 - 9)
- Large (UK 10 - 12)
- 51% Mohair, 28% Nylon, 14% Wool, 6% Polyester, 1% Polyurethane
- Made in Japan
- Machine Wash at 40
- Dry Flat with the Cuff Facing Up
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Iron
- Free shipping on orders over £150.
- We ship to most countries around the world.
- All orders are tracked and signed-for.
- International taxes & duties can be prepaid at checkout.
- Final shipping rates confirmed at checkout.
- For more information visit our Delivery & Returns page.