Ro To To Double Face Crew Socks Silk & Cotton Dark Grey/Navy
While all the ROTOTO socks are made in Nara Prefecture, Koryocho is a town that mainly undertakes the production. These double-layer socks are knitted by skilled craftsmen with a hard-to-find machine in the town. The surface fabric is made of coloured cotton, while undyed silk is used for the lining. To bring the best out of the advantages of silk, such as moisture absorbency as well as heat and moisture retention, the liner fabric is finely knitted with a pile surface.
- Medium (UK 7-9)
- Large (UK 10-12)
- Fabric Composition: 48% Silk 38% Cotton 9% Polyester 4% Nylon 1% Polyurethane
- Made in Japan
- Machine Wash at 40
- Dry Flat with the Cuff Facing Up
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Iron
- Free shipping on orders over £150.
- We ship to most countries around the world.
- All orders are tracked and signed-for.
- International taxes & duties can be prepaid at checkout.
- Final shipping rates confirmed at checkout.
- For more information visit our Delivery & Returns page.