Conduit T-Shirt Rusper Navy
If you're looking for a solid spring/summer tee that's great for layering or can hold its own with a pair of trousers or shorts, stop the search. This organic cotton Conduit Tee with cream horizontal embroidery is regular fitting with a crew neck and straight hem and ticks all the t-shirt boxes.
- Regular-fit short sleeve t-shirt.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Our production team have hand-measured each garment, so the sizes you see below are reflective of this style.
- Compare the sizes below to one of your favourite fitting garments at home to find your perfect size. Simply lay the garment on a flat surface and measure as the below illustration suggests.
- If you still have any questions or concerns about size or fit then feel free to email us at email@example.com or call our customer service team on +44 207 269 6469
|Sleeve Length (cm)||23||23.5||24||24.5||25|
|Body Length (cm)||69||70||71||72||73|
- Fabric Composition: 100% Cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Regular fit men's t-shirt
- Midweight 100% cotton cloth
- Navy blue tone with cream horizontal embroidery
- Cold gentle wash
Due to the delicate nature of this fabric, be advised it can be vulnerable to snags and pulls. Please handle with care.
Oliver Spencer delivers internationally, shipping to the vast majority of countries. All our deliveries are sent by courier, with a tracked and signed-for service. We aim to dispatch orders by the next working day, but please note that during busy sale and promotional periods there may be a slight delay in dispatching your order.
The table below shows the cost of standard shipping by destination country. Please note that this table of rates is subject to change and other options may be available. Actual shipping charge will be quoted at checkout.
|Rest of Europe||£15|
|Rest of World||$30|
Online Returns and Cancellation Policy
We hope that you will be delighted with your purchase from us. But if you need to make a return for any reason we will be happy to help. This page explains our returns policy and how to go about making a return should you need to.
You can return goods you have ordered from us if Merchandise is not satisfactory or which does not correspond with its description or which fails to comply with any other item implied by the sale of Goods Act 1979. Goods must be returned / exchanged within 14 days (from receipt of goods) in their original condition after this we reserve the right to not accept for a refund or exchange. Please note that we can only accept returns of grooming and cosmetic items if these are unopened and in their original complete packaging. If a shipping charge has been paid on the order, we kindly remind you that this is non-refundable.
Before returning your items to us, please check:
- The items for return are unworn, in re saleable condition, complete with all swing tags & original packaging
- If you are returning grooming/cosmetic products, that these are unopened and in complete original packaging
- You have included your original invoice, with your preference for exchange or a refund.
- If you wish to exchange your items, remember to specify for which product, colour & size, using the space provided on your invoice. We recommend that you send us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can put the replacement item aside for you. Please note that during Sale we are unable to hold sizes.
- Download an Oliver Spencer returns form here
How To Return Your Item(s) - UK Customers
We now offer free returns on all UK orders with Collect+
Collect+ is a convenient service that allows you to drop the item(s) you wish to return to any registered Collect+ store, 7 days a week. There are over 5,000 stores nationwide, which can be found by clicking here.
We provide a Collect+ returns label with every UK order - all you have to do is simply carry out the following 3 steps:
- Fill in your Oliver Spencer returns form and enclose with the item(s) you wish to return.
- Write your order number on the Collect+ returns label, peel it off and attach to your parcel - please ensure all previous address details are concealed.
- Drop off you parcel at your most convenient Collect+ store. Make sure you get your returns receipt and code so you can track your parcel online.
If you'd prefer to use a different courier, that's not a problem but we recommend that you insure the parcel to the value of the item(s) you're returning. We also recommend that you use a recorded delivery so that you can track your parcel online.
We also accept online returns in all of our London stores, simply ensure that you fill out a returns form prior to your visit. We're happy to process all exchanges in-store but please note that all refunds will be processed online. Our address for returns is:
C/O EXP Logistics
Basildon, SS14 3AX
If you wish to cancel your order:
(a) You can notify us by email to email@example.com or call us on 0207 269 6469 before we have dispatched the goods to you or
(b) Where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with the clause set out above.
We kindly remind our customers that invoices and requests for Tax Free Refunds must be made at the time of purchase. This is a statement of Policy only, which may be changed at any time and does not affect your statutory rights.
International Orders (outside the UK)
You can contact Global-e at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to 45 Leather Lane, London EC1N 7TJ, United Kingdom.
How To Return Your Item(s) - International Customers
If you ordered to a country outside the UK, please visit our International Returns Portal. Oliver Spencer does not cover the costs of returning items outside of the UK and are unable to support international exchanges at this time. If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com
Tax & Duties
Import duties and taxes may be charged on orders shipping outside the EU. These are set by the Customs Authority of the destination country. During the checkout process, duties and taxes will be calculated for shipping to your country (for supported countries only) based on the items in your shopping cart. If there are duties and taxes for your order, you can choose to prepay them during the checkout and you will be provided with a 100% guaranteed total amount for your order (including all applicable delivery charges, duties and taxes). If you choose not to prepay, you will be liable for paying any duties, taxes and fees when you receive the order.
If you have any questions about taxes, duties or returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org