Claremont Trousers Causton Taupe
Designed to be worn as part of a suit or as versatile summer separates, our Claremont trousers are part of the exclusive Mr Porter capsule for Summer 23. Cut from a soft Tencel and cotton cloth, they feature classy single pleats for a comfortable sartorial finish.
Tencel is a remarkable fabric constructed from cellulose. It is very sustainable and has unique properties that make it a stunning option for summer suiting. Made from compressed wood pulp derived from sustainably managed sources, it is biodegradable and requires less dye than cotton. It's also very absorbent, making it ideal for hot weather.
- Regular fit, straight leg trouser
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Model wears a size 32
- Model measures: Waist 28” / 71cm, Height 6'1 ½" / 186.5cm
Our production team have hand-measured each garment, so the sizes you see below are reflective of this style. Compare the sizes below to one of your favourite fitting garments at home to find your perfect size.
Measurements are taken from the outside of the garment, lying flat and then doubled for your convenience. Therefore a 20" chest lying flat will measure 40" around.
If you still have any questions or concerns about size or fit then feel free to email us at email@example.com or call our customer service team on +44 207 269 6469
|Hem Width (cm)||19.5||19.5||20||20||20.5||20.5|
|Inside Leg (cm)||81||81||84||86||89||89|
- Fabric Composition: 65% Tencel 35% Cotton
- Made in Portugal
- Single pleats with a permanent crease
- Button fly and fastening
- Two rear patch pockets
- Horn buttons
- Dry Clean Only
- Free shipping on orders over £150.
- We ship to most countries around the world.
- All orders are tracked and signed-for.
- International taxes & duties can be prepaid at checkout.
- Final shipping rates confirmed at checkout.
- For more information visit our Delivery & Returns page.