Atlas of Forms
Atlas of Forms by Antenne Books is a large book of images that documents every kind of shape found in architecture of all types. Within its 256 pages, are nearly 1500 photographs patiently collected from the Internet and classified according to the rudimentary criteria of geometry.
It opens with a series of spherical structures, like small worlds under construction, and concluding with an image of an overturned bunker, this book proposes a long meandering, a sort of hypnotic chant with its recurrences and variants, its repetitions and ruptures, its harmonies and dissonances.
- Size: 23.5 x 33cm
- Pages: 256
- Designer: Eric Tabuchi
- Publication: 2017
- Binding: Softbound book
- Free shipping on orders over £150.
- We ship to most countries around the world.
- All orders are tracked and signed-for.
- International taxes & duties can be prepaid at checkout.
- Final shipping rates confirmed at checkout.
- For more information visit our Delivery & Returns page.