Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions apply to the Brompton x Oliver Spencer Competition available on Oliver Spencer’s (Bayertree Ltd) & Brompton’s (Brompton Bicycle Limited) Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages and also available at: https://oliverspencer.co.uk/competition (“Competition”). By entering this Competition, you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and will be bound by them. The promoter of this competition is Oliver Spencer (Bayertree Ltd), 62 Lambs Conduit Street, London, WC1N 3LW (Holding Company. Registered in England No. 2463491) (“Competition”). PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
Who may enter
- The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over at the time of entering except for any employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter, their families or anyone else connected with the planning or administration of this Promotion.
- By entering the Competition, you confirm that you understand and agree to accept these Rules.
- International entries are welcome.
How to enter
- To take part in this Competition, you will need perform one of the following actions - A: correctly answer the question on the competition page (https://oliverspencer.co.uk/competition), or otherwise shared on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin. B: Through the email signup popup form on the homepage of https://oliverspencer.co.uk.
- Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
- 10 additional entries into the competition may be obtained by signing up and explicitly opting into marketing emails by Oliver Spencer (Bayertree Ltd) & Brompton (Brompton Bicycle Limited) through the competition form.
- The closing date of the competition is 23:59 GMT on Wednesday 17th June 2020. The competition opens for entries at 00:00 (UK time) Wednesday 3rd June 2020.
Winner selection and notification
- One winner will be selected at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be notified by email and announced on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- The prize is one Brompton x Oliver Spencer special edition S6L Brompton Bike and one Brompton Blazer in Obree Navy. This 1 of 3, 6 speed Brompton comes in graphite and red colours with Black Edition components and features Brooks grips and saddle and is finished with unique Oliver Spencer decals. The jacket is as seen and specified here: https://oliverspencer.co.uk/brompton-blazer-obree-navy.
- Please note that the Prize does not include any personal spending money and other incidental costs other than those specifically included.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winners to ensure they are able to to take safe delivery of the prize within three months of the winner being announced.
- The Promoter may substitute the Prize (or any part of the Prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of the Prize) and the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If any winner is not able to accept the Prize for any reason, cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, or fails to provide any required proof of age or consent, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant.
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the Prize where applicable.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity with no recompense.
The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
- any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; and
- any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
- problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient);
- and/or any act or default of any third party supplier
- The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn or any other social media platform. You acknowledge that the social media platform on which this Promotion is hosted bears no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release the social media platform from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. You understand that the information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to the social media platform.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details solely for the purpose of administering this Promotion unless they have specifically signed up (How to enter, point 3) to receive marketing updates from Oliver Spencer (Bayertree Ltd) & Brompton (Brompton Bicycle Limited) through the competition form.
English Law applies
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.