Groundtruth Black Recycled Plastic RIKR Technical Tote
The Groundtruth high-performance RIKR Technical Tote is designed for contemporary travel and tailored to fit your journey.
Made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic, including our bespoke technical GT-RK-001 textile developed for the RIKR collection in response to real-world travel experience. Its modular compartments, multiple pockets, detachable strap, semi detachable shoulder straps and water-resistant shell offer a refined, resilient and secure way to carry all your essentials.
With a storm-proof top opening zip, a separate laptop compartment within, secured by a magnetic buckle, a trolley sleeve that turns into a pocket and the place to hide the shoulder straps, this versatile item meets the challenges of every journey.
Each Technical Tote removes 80 plastic bottles from our environment and is packaged in a 100% biodegradable cassava bag.
- Height 380mm
- Depth 100mm
- Width 350mm
- Volume 15L
- Weight 1KG
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Top handles with popper to fasten securely
- Storm proof water-resistant recycled YKK NATULON® zips
- Padded fleece-lined compartment for laptops up to 15'' with padded base and magnetic buckle fastening
- Semi detachable shoulder straps that can be hidden in back pocket
- Back zipped pocket that turns into airport-friendly trolley sleeve
- Interior fleece lined sunglass pocket Integrated side pocket for 1L water bottle
- Semi-detachable hidden side straps for a tripod or yoga mat
The recycled materials used within the RIKR range have been chosen for their premium quality and technical performance. Water-repellent, stain-resistant, rip-proof, tactile and breathable, they ensure that each backpack is as comfortable and smart as it is resilient.
- Outer Shell: Bespoke GT-RK-001 TRISTOP Ballistic 600D 100% recycled PET
- Side Panels: Ballistic 1200D recycled PET
- Exterior base and trimmings: Recycled 600D Nylon Hypalon
- Interior Lining: Recycled PET 150D Ripstop
- Laptop compartment: Recycled PET
- Fleece Straps: Triple-layer recycled PET Airmesh Padding: Recycled PET Felt
- Webbing: Recycled PET
- YKK storm proof zips
- Binding, Thread & Elastic: Recycled PET
- Components: Injection-moulded recycled PET
- 100% Recycled Materials: Every component in the RIKR range is made from 100% recycled materials—from the bespoke tristop textile main body material to the padding, linings, buckles, binding, webbing, YKK NATULON® zips, hardware, and even the thread that holds everything together.
- Ethically Manufactured : GROUNDTRUTH only works with bluesign®-certified and Global Recycled Standard manufacturers. Our products are made to the highest ethical and sustainable standards, ensuring that every RIKR backpack is fairly produced and designed to last a lifetime.
- Go Carbon Negative: Every GROUNDTRUTH product is carbon neutral, but if you share our drive to do better, you can opt to make your purchase carbon negative at checkout. All of our products are shipped in 100% recycled, recyclable, compostable and biodegradable packaging, using zero plastic.
Oliver Spencer's personal shopping service is designed to make shopping even easier. Whether you would like an in-store experience or a digital consultation, you can arrange it with our highly experienced staff who can guide you through the collection and assist with any styling questions. Choose your preferred platform for your virtual shopping experience, whether that’s over the phone, via Zoom call, or whichever medium is best suited to you.
To book a personal shopping appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0207 269 6469 or simply fill in the form below.
Oliver Spencer delivers internationally, shipping to the vast majority of countries. All our deliveries are sent by courier, with a tracked and signed-for service. We aim to dispatch orders by the next working day, but please note that during busy sale and promotional periods there may be a slight delay in dispatching your order.
The table below shows the cost of standard shipping by destination country. Please note that this table of rates is subject to change and other options may be available. Actual shipping charge will be quoted at checkout.
|Destination Country||Price||Free Shipping|
|UK||£5||Free shipping on orders above £150|
|USA||$10||Free shipping on orders above $200|
|Australia||AUD20||Free shipping on orders above AUD300|
|Austria||€13||Free shipping on orders above €200|
|Belgium||€16||Free shipping on orders above €200|
|Canada||CAD28||Free shipping on orders above CAD300|
|China||CNY145||Free shipping on orders above CNY1500|
|Denmark||DKK120||Free shipping on orders above DKK1300|
|Estonia||€18||Free shipping on orders above €200|
|Finland||€18||Free shipping on orders above €200|
|France||€13||Free shipping on orders above €200|
|Germany||€12||Free shipping on orders above €200|
|Greece||€19||Free shipping on orders above €200|
|Hong Kong||HKD175||Free shipping on orders above HKD525|
|Ireland||€12||Free shipping on orders above €200|
|Italy||€14||Free shipping on orders above €200|
|Japan||YEN2500||Free shipping on orders above YEN25000|
|Korea (South)||KRW25000||Free shipping on orders above KRW300000|
|Latvia||€19||Free shipping on orders above €200|
|Lithuania||€19||Free shipping on orders above €200|
|Luxembourg||€12||Free shipping on orders above €150|
|Netherlands||€12||Free shipping on orders above €200|
|New Zealand||NZD30||Free shipping on orders above NZD300|
|Norway||NOK180||Free shipping on orders above NOK2000|
|Poland||PLN65||Free shipping on orders above PLN800|
|Portugal||€13||Free shipping on orders above €200|
|Rest of Europe||£15||Free shipping on orders above £150|
|Rest of World||$30||Free shipping on orders above £150|
|Russia||RUB1400||Free shipping on orders above RUB15000|
|Singapore||SGD30||Free shipping on orders above SGD300|
|Slovak Republic||€16||Free shipping on orders above €200|
|Slovenia||€16||Free shipping on orders above €200|
|Spain||€12||Free shipping on orders above €200|
|Sweden||SEK170||Free shipping on orders above SEK1800|
|Switzerland||CHF20||Free shipping on orders above CHF250|
|Taiwan||TWD700||Free shipping on orders above TWD5800|
|UAE||AED90||Free shipping on orders above AED770|
Christmas Returns Policy
To make the shopping experience at Oliver Spencer as easy and enjoyable as possible, we've decided to extend our returns period to better accommodate Christmas shopping. That means that anything you purchase from the 20th of November can be returned up until 15th of January 2022.
Online Returns and Cancellation Policy
We hope that you will be delighted with your purchase from us. But if you need to make a return for any reason we will be happy to help. This page explains our returns policy and how to go about making a return should you need to.
You can return goods you have ordered from us if Merchandise is not satisfactory or which does not correspond with its description or which fails to comply with any other item implied by the sale of Goods Act 1979. Goods must be returned / exchanged within 14 days (from receipt of goods) in their original condition after this we reserve the right to not accept for a refund or exchange. Please note that we can only accept returns of grooming and cosmetic items if these are unopened and in their original complete packaging. If a shipping charge has been paid on the order, we kindly remind you that this is non-refundable.
Before returning your items to us, please check:
- The items for return are unworn, in re saleable condition, complete with all swing tags & original packaging
- If you are returning grooming/cosmetic products, that these are unopened and in complete original packaging
- You have included your original invoice, with your preference for exchange or a refund.
- If you wish to exchange your items, remember to specify for which product, colour & size, using the space provided on your invoice. We recommend that you send us a quick email at email@example.com so we can put the replacement item aside for you. Please note that during Sale we are unable to hold sizes.
- Download an Oliver Spencer returns form here
How To Return Your Item(s) - UK Customers
We now offer free returns on all UK orders with Collect+
Collect+ is a convenient service that allows you to drop the item(s) you wish to return to any registered Collect+ store, 7 days a week. There are over 5,000 stores nationwide, which can be found by clicking here.
We provide a Collect+ returns label with every UK order - all you have to do is simply carry out the following 3 steps:
- Fill in your Oliver Spencer returns form and enclose with the item(s) you wish to return.
- Write your order number on the Collect+ returns label, peel it off and attach to your parcel - please ensure all previous address details are concealed.
- Drop off you parcel at your most convenient Collect+ store. Make sure you get your returns receipt and code so you can track your parcel online.
If you'd prefer to use a different courier, that's not a problem but we recommend that you insure the parcel to the value of the item(s) you're returning. We also recommend that you use a recorded delivery so that you can track your parcel online.
We also accept online returns in all of our London stores, simply ensure that you fill out a returns form prior to your visit. We're happy to process all exchanges in-store but please note that all refunds will be processed online. Our address for returns is:
C/O EXP Logistics
Basildon, SS14 3AX
If you wish to cancel your order:
(a) You can notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 269 6469 before we have dispatched the goods to you or
(b) Where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with the clause set out above.
We kindly remind our customers that invoices and requests for Tax Free Refunds must be made at the time of purchase. This is a statement of Policy only, which may be changed at any time and does not affect your statutory rights.
International Orders (outside the UK)
You can contact Global-e at email@example.com or send a letter to 45 Leather Lane, London EC1N 7TJ, United Kingdom.
How To Return Your Item(s) - International Customers
If you ordered to a country outside the UK, please visit our International Returns Portal. Oliver Spencer does not cover the costs of returning items outside of the UK and are unable to support international exchanges at this time. If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax & Duties
Import duties and taxes may be charged on orders shipping outside the EU. These are set by the Customs Authority of the destination country. During the checkout process, duties and taxes will be calculated for shipping to your country (for supported countries only) based on the items in your shopping cart. If there are duties and taxes for your order, you can choose to prepay them during the checkout and you will be provided with a 100% guaranteed total amount for your order (including all applicable delivery charges, duties and taxes). If you choose not to prepay, you will be liable for paying any duties, taxes and fees when you receive the order.
If you have any questions about taxes, duties or returns, please email email@example.com