Employment at Oliver Spencer
Soho Store Manager
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate person to oversee and manage our Berwick Street store. With proven experience and strategy you will drive your vision and direct your team in providing an exceptional customer-service experience whilst also ensuring maximum profitability.
Your core responsibilities will be as follows:
- Maximise and drive retail sales contribution from Oliver Spencer, 81 Berwick Street.
- Be an ambassador for Oliver Spencer and lead by example on and off the shop floor.
- Manage all operational aspects of Oliver Spencer, 81 Berwick Street.
Your duties are as follows:
Sales + Marketing
- Drive and manage sales in-line with financial objectives set.
- Maintain a high-level of customer service; develop and encourage close relationships with key customers; encouraging loyalty and exceeding expectations.
- Monitor competitor and local activity to ensure the store proposition feels current and engaging.
- Work with head office to devise retail marketing / communications calendar; planning customer and promotional events.
- Constantly looking at ways to drive traffic and maintain customer retention in-store.
- Work to weekly, monthly, seasonal and annual brand / store objectives.
- Manage and oversee the presentation of the store, ensuring that it falls in line with brand expectations.
- Manage and oversee the stock control in-store; handling weekly replenishments, managing a safe and organised stock room, coordinating quarterly stock takes and continually looking at ways to improve loss-prevention.
- Understand intricately how to operate retail EPOS system and other systems.
- Work closely with back office teams; helping provide buying strategies to ensure the retail proposition is in line with the shop demands.
- Ensure the store operates according to and in compliance with all regulatory, environmental and legal rules and requirements.
- Coordinate and motivate the team to provide a consistent, high level of customer service in-store.
- Help integrate and train new and existing sales staff on brand and product knowledge.
- Encourage feedback discussions with team to guarantee the circulation of information and improve the operations of the store and maintain a high-level of morale within the team.
- Inform the all company staff about events and activity in store and store staff of events and activity in the wider company.
- Lead by example towards all members of the retail team, on and off the shop floor.
If interested, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must have previous menswear retail experience and speak fluent English.
Weekend Sales Executive
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and personable and enjoys giving superb customer service, to work principally in our Shoreditch store Saturdays 10-7 and Sundays 11.30-5. Sometimes you will also need to work in our Holborn or Soho stores. If interested, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. You must have previous menswear retail experience and speak fluent English.