Employment at Oliver Spencer
Shoes & Accessories Store Manager
• Maximise and drive retail sales for Oliver Spencer Shoes & Accessories, 58 Lambs Conduit Street store.
• Manage all operational aspects of Oliver Spencer, 58 Lambs Conduit Street store.
• Be an ambassador for Oliver Spencer and lead by example on and off the shop floor. Duties
• Drive and manage sales in-line with financial objectives set; working to weekly, monthly, seasonal and annual brand / store objectives and managing store KPI’s.
• Maintain a high-level of customer service; developing close relationships with key customers that encouraging loyalty and exceed expectation.
• Manage and curate the third party brand and product assortment; working with brands that complement the product mix and provide a compelling and engaging customer experience.
• Work closely with General Manager on range plan for 58 Lambs Conduit Street to ensure the store proposition hits objective guidelines that support commercial growth.
• Monitor the market and local activity to ensure the product, service and store proposition is current, competitive and tailored to our audience.
• Work with Marketing team to develop retail marketing + communications calendar; planning customer, promotional and store events for 58 Lambs Conduit Street and continually look at ways drive new business to store whilst maintaining and improving customer retention.
• Manage and oversee the presentation of the store; collaborating with Visual Merchandiser to ensure the visual displays are exciting, energetic and engaging.
• Manage and oversee stock control in-store; handling seasonal deliveries and weekly replenishments whilst maintaining a safe and well organised stock room. Coordinate quarterly stock takes and continually look at ways to improve loss-prevention and shrinkage.
• Work with eCom team to provide third party product shoots, product descriptions and product launches to ensure that the 58 Lambs Conduit Street’s store concept has web visibility and social media presence.
• Ensure the store operates according to and in compliance with all regulatory, environmental and legal rules and requirements.
Work Experience and Skills
This role would be very well suited to an individual with prior fashion / lifestyle / footwear sales experience and looking to move in to a role that offers development skills in Fashion & Lifestyle buying and merchandising.
You will be working primarily on your own in the store (although our clothing store is only next door), so you must be a motivated individual that can work with autonomy and a proud and passionate shop-keeper.
Salary is dependent on experience.
If you are interested, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Weekend Sales Executive
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and personable and enjoys giving superb customer service, to work across our London stores, Saturdays 10-7 and Sundays 11.30-5.
If interested, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(You must have previous menswear retail experience and speak fluent English)