Welcome to our careers page
Please find all open positions below:
eCommerce & Customer Service Executive
The eCommerce & Customer Service Executive is responsible for managing online customer service and overseeing order fulfilment and site merchandising. This role reports in to the eCommerce Manager.
- Manage day-to-day customer queries via email, telephone and website; offering prompt and exceptional customer service.
- Liaise with warehouse team; fraud check and approve all orders and work together to ensure order fulfilment and order delivery expectations are met and exceeded where possible.
- Oversee returns; ensuring that refunds and exchanges are handled promptly and processed within returns window.
- Troubleshoot customer issues, spot opportunities and propose recommendations to optimise customer satisfaction. Maintain a positive, solution orientated attitude.
- Collaborate with retail team to build awareness of product knowledge, brand culture and activity and ensure that cross-channel customer experience is consistent and seamless.
- Build meaningful relationships with VIP customers; monitor their behaviour and implement strategy to encourage long-lasting loyalty and good will.
- Provide monthly customer service KPI reports and insights to customers interactions; successes and failures.
- Site Maintenance & Merchandising
- Weekly stock replenishment checks; monitor best-sellers and provide feedback on your findings to cross-channel teams to optimise selling opportunities.
- Assist with product launches and takedowns; help with image uploading, product descriptions and category management. Suggest ways to enrich product data to drive better conversion and cross-selling functions.
- +1 years’ experience in eCommerce Customer Service and preferably a fashion retail background.
- Passionate about men’s fashion and customer experience.
- Impeccable communicator in written and verbal English is essential. Multi-lingual advantageous.
- Strong organisational and time-management skills. Ability to work to deadlines. Attention to detail. Ability to work independently as well as a team player.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel. Knowledge of Zendesk and Magento is desirable.